Monday, June 16, 2014

My niche marketing video

I have been sending out some niche marketing tips to my mailing list over the last week or so.  But I have also been tweaking my social media sites, editing my landing page for my website and creating a fan page for Facebook when I realized that it IS overwhelming.  I know I have said it to you before -- in fact my website says it, but for those of you who don't like doing this type of stuff, I'm sorry.  Advertising, messaging, content creation is changing daily.  It is hard to keep up for people who make their living doing this type of work so I know it is hard for you.

I'll be coming out with some new downloads for you.  I hope they will help you get to where you need to go.  (And yes, I know the screen capture makes me look a little weird)

Take a look at my video where I have come to a conclusion about my business.  Although I was leaning in that direction anyway, I just confirmed it in my mind.

See you next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment