Monday, July 7, 2014

"Bring in Customers with Winning Promotions" makes debut

I completed the Bring in Customers with Winning Promotions e-book.  While this e-book benefits my clients and readers, you have to understand that it is part of my marketing strategy, also.  You see, I want to provide content that is relevant for my clients.  After all, that is what my business is about -- providing marketing advice.  

Similar to you, I have to continue to produce while also marketing my other services.  Yes, it is very time consuming.  But as I say, if you don't do it, you won't have a business. It took well over 20 hours to research and write.  But as a business owner I have to "make the donuts".

Are you interested in creating content to distribute to your clients?  It is a good way to engage them and brand you as an expert in your field.  I will be doing a blog on that soon.

If you choose to get the e-book, I hope you find useful information in it. If you want an e-book that has promotion ideas, a handy 12- month listing of special days,  and events that you can use to develop your promotions, then this e-book is for you.  Also, I have examples and resources you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment